Chinese Export Porcelain Tea Bowl Saucer Fish and crab bleu & white Kangxi 19th
Chinese moulded porcelain cup and saucer. Underglaze cobalt blue crab, fish and aquatic plants decor. To be dated 19th century. Mark: Kangxi four character mark under the base.
Minute firing flaws and signs of wear and. A few tiny frits at the edge of the cup and the saucer, please see photos. X W 3.2 in. X D 3.2 in. H 5,2 cm x W 8.2 cm x D 8.2 cm.
13.5 cm - 5.3 in. Ithin 14 days of receiving the item. While we are not liable for these additional charges and have no control over them, we do encourage buyers to research these prior to purchasing items from us.
The item "Chinese Export Porcelain Tea Bowl Saucer Fish and crab bleu & white Kangxi 19th" is in sale since Saturday, June 5, 2021. This item is in the category "Antiques\Asian Antiques\China\Bowls". The seller is "lemanti0" and is located in Wommelgem. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Period: Qianlong , yongzheng , kangxi
- Region of Origin: China
- Dynastie: Qing
- Type: Bowls
- Age: 1800-1849
- Primary Material: Porcelain & Pottery
- Maker: Jingdezhen
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- aka: Tea bowl cup and saucer
- pro: Chinese porcelain
- feat: Hand painted
- search: Fish and crab bowl
- 18th century: Fish and bass
- Featured Refinements: Chinese Fish Bowl
- Chinese export porcelain: 19th century ceramic
- Color: Blue and white